Austin Allegro Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Austin Allegro Forum
Austin Allegro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Vanden Plas for sale on Ebay -

2 posters

Go down

Two Vanden Plas for sale on Ebay -  Empty Two Vanden Plas for sale on Ebay -

Post  Jimbo Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm

I have a search on Ebay for VdP's, and they seem rarer and rarer every month, but then two come along from the same vendor -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300831890492?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm only interested in auto's so there's a potential bargain for someone, and maybe some spares to punt on to the rest of us Wink

Cheers,
Jim

Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Two Vanden Plas for sale on Ebay -  Empty Re: Two Vanden Plas for sale on Ebay -

Post  Sweeney Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:53 pm

...Ive looked at that car before in the flesh earlier this year, it was parked up at the place Charlie bought his from, its had a bit of polish by the look of it and the front spoiler has been added since.

...Its a great start for anybody wanting to get into them with a good spares backup I must say and from what I seen of the car it seems pretty sound Very Happy
Sweeney
Sweeney

Back to top Go down

Two Vanden Plas for sale on Ebay -  Empty Fetching good money so far -

Post  Jimbo Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:25 am

Good to see the reserve price has been met, and there's obviously interest in the cars Very Happy

It's the wrong time of year to sell a vehicle, so pleasing that the vendor looks like he'll get what he wants, and maybe more, let's hope the new owner pays this forum a visit Smile

One day to go on the auction, let's hope the bidders are genuine, timewasters should be shot Twisted Evil

Cheers,
Jim

Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Two Vanden Plas for sale on Ebay -  Empty Re: Two Vanden Plas for sale on Ebay -

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down