Austin Allegro Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Austin Allegro Forum
Austin Allegro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted! Near side rear door seal and HL twin lights and grill!

3 posters

Go down

Wanted! Near side rear door seal and HL twin lights and grill! Empty Wanted! Near side rear door seal and HL twin lights and grill!

Post  Kieranzxt Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Probably a rocking horse poop ask but I'm looking for:-

N/S rear door seal
Twin lamp set up and grill

Thanking!

Kieranzxt

Back to top Go down

Wanted! Near side rear door seal and HL twin lights and grill! Empty Re: Wanted! Near side rear door seal and HL twin lights and grill!

Post  Andy Perman Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:04 am

The rocking horse just went by, I have a N/S rear door seal.

Whereabouts are you in UK? I'm south coast. Pick up maybe? Andy.

Andy Perman

Back to top Go down

Wanted! Near side rear door seal and HL twin lights and grill! Empty Re: Wanted! Near side rear door seal and HL twin lights and grill!

Post  Kieranzxt Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:07 am

Thanks for the reply.

I'm actually in Yorkshire, so it's a bit if a commute! Can you pm me a price including postage.

Thanking!

Kieranzxt

Back to top Go down

Post  john volts(admin) Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:46 am

hi I can offer a courier service to you as I am heading south soon so could pick up, also heading scarborough soon if anywhere near you

john volts(admin)
Admin

https://austinallegro.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Perman Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:30 am

Yeah, that would be fine. I don't want anything for it, would rather it went to a good home. I'm on the hills above Portsmouth on the south coast, easy to find & get to. If your in the area you are welcome to pick up, I'll make sure the kettle is on, sure I can find some biscuits too Very Happy 

Andy Perman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kieranzxt Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:41 pm

John,

That's a great offer. If you could get it to Nottingham I could collect from there.

And thank you Andy, that's very kind of you, I really appreciate it.

Can you two sort it out between yourselves and let me know.

Many thanks again

Kieran

Kieranzxt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down