Austin Allegro Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Austin Allegro Forum
Austin Allegro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That series one allegro 1300 sdl estate, for sale(AGAIN)

4 posters

Go down

That series one allegro 1300 sdl estate, for sale(AGAIN) Empty That series one allegro 1300 sdl estate, for sale(AGAIN)

Post  giz Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 am

It's been 12 months now since i last even looked at the estate other than moving it to it's latest home and it's about time i faced facts i think. Sad
Loss of space, time and now my daily car Sad means i need to sell it.
The car is currently in a garage, which is damp, which won't do the car any favours if i leave it any longer (it's been there for 2 months now).

i'm going to do a for sale ad for it later and list it on ebay, last time i had over 160 watchers so i'm confident it will go to a good home, which is what it deserves.

I'll post the link to the ad as soon as it's live.

if you want any info on the car and it's unique history please take a look at my project page

CLICK HERE

I'm going to set the reserve at the price of scrap plus the price i would get separately for the engine.

If you have any comments, leads, or indeed offers please get in touch.

The car comes as a rolling shell, plus all the parts removed including the engine and lots of spares. The buyer will need, at the very least, a modest sized van and large trailer.

giz

giz

Back to top Go down

That series one allegro 1300 sdl estate, for sale(AGAIN) Empty Re: That series one allegro 1300 sdl estate, for sale(AGAIN)

Post  giz Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261195860723

giz

Back to top Go down

That series one allegro 1300 sdl estate, for sale(AGAIN) Empty Re: That series one allegro 1300 sdl estate, for sale(AGAIN)

Post  Andy Perman Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Only the other day I was wondering what had happened to your project Giz, it had gone quiet for sometime. There are people on here occasionally looking for allegro's, although yours would be one for an experienced restorer with time on their hands.

I do hope it goes to the right person and not scrapped/engine transplanted. I shall be watching with interest, all the best.

Andy.

Andy Perman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweeney Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:36 pm

...if id got the room id give it a home no doubt about it, needs to be saved that one with its history, sorry you have to let it go Giz Shocked
Sweeney
Sweeney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbo Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:12 pm

My old football team manager in my early teens had an orange Allegro estate, it was a bit of a laughing stock back then, with the old hearse jibes, but looking at them now, they are a bit of fun, and the load space is massive Very Happy

I look back with fondness on the estate, I hope it goes to a good home Very Happy

Cheers,
Jim

Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum