Austin Allegro Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Austin Allegro Forum
Austin Allegro Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin Allegro Development Project ADO67 Part 1 & Part 2

2 posters

Go down

Austin Allegro Development Project ADO67 Part 1 & Part 2 Empty Austin Allegro Development Project ADO67 Part 1 & Part 2

Post  Sweeney Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Sweeney
Sweeney

Back to top Go down

Austin Allegro Development Project ADO67 Part 1 & Part 2 Empty Re: Austin Allegro Development Project ADO67 Part 1 & Part 2

Post  Jimbo Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 am

How cool is that interior in the white car in the second video?? Cool

That quartic steering wheel does it for me, the series one's are lovely motors Laughing

Good find jamie Very Happy

Cheers,
Jim

Jimbo

Back to top Go down

Austin Allegro Development Project ADO67 Part 1 & Part 2 Empty Re: Austin Allegro Development Project ADO67 Part 1 & Part 2

Post  Sweeney Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:25 am

...Fantastic period footage & essential viewing, there is a dvd available with other projects and development with Maxi, Marina, Allegro, Princess & Metro available here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Best-of-British-Leyland-DVD-Austin-Maxi-Allegro-Princess-Metro-Morris-Marina-NEW-/190770342817?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item2c6acc6ba1

...I feel quite blessed landing a series 1 now I must admit but Id have one of each if I had the space, Id like an estate next Very Happy
Sweeney
Sweeney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum